E..GO 80 is a masonry saw ideal for the building sector. It makes cuts pushing the sliding working table or tilting the cutting head. It’s planned to work with disks Ø 350 or Ø 300 mm for straight and 45° angle cuts of bricks, stones, concrete-blocks and porcelain gres.
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT HERE: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Single phase engine 230V 50Hz 3Hp/2,2 Kw with thermal and amperometrical protection
- Switch with release coil.
- Overheat protection with manual reset
- Sliding working table and tilting cutting head.
- Adjustable goniometer fence
- Water recycling pump type S0
Diamond blade not included
Three phase engine available upon request