MR75R Tamping Rammer
The Tamping Rammer MR75R is driven by a 4-stroke petrol engine designed specially for rammers. There is no need to mix fuel and oil, easy starting, low-noise operation, low maintenance and reduced fuel consumption compared to 2-stroke engine. It includes a Double Air Cleaner and heavy duty throttle control which provides more reliable and longer service.
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT HERE: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Additional built-in air filtration system plus the original air cleaners in the engline, that provides cleaner air to engine for longer life and improved durability.
- An integrated fuel valve allows for easy starting.
- Heavy shock mount system to reduce hand-arm vibration and improve operator comfort.
- Plastic oil tank offers longer life and rust-free.
- Rammer shoe made of steel plate with wooden insert offers economical usage.
- Special protective frame for engine,prevents possible damage on tough jobsites.
- Specially designed trolley kit for easy transportation.
- High quality, German made polyurethane bellow that accepts more compacting force and offers a reliable lubricating system.
|Engine||Air-cooled, 4 cycle, single cylinder|
|Engine Type||Petrol, Robin|
|Operation Mass||75 Kg|
|Percussion Rate||640-680 p/min|
|Impact Force||14 kN|
|Jumping Stroke||40-80 mm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.8 L|
|Shoe size||330 x 285 mm|
|Dimension||430 x 760 x 1020 mm|