SP400 Concrete Splitter
TEHMA SP400 Concrete and rock splitter represents the state of art for tools of this kind and is the ideal tool for demolishing rocks and high thickness concrete structures such as pillars, plinths, retaining walls, industrial floors and foundations.ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT HERE: firstname.lastname@example.org
Activated by a single operator it demolishes easily and quickly ensures clean operations without dust ond mud, but above all without noise, percussions ond vibrations that are usually the cause of structural damages ond discomfort to the surrounding environment.
- Demolition of reinforced concrete structures with a high thickness (such as foundations, floor slabs, stairways, plinths, pillars, bridge decks, bridge abutments, retaining walls).
- Demolition of large rocks resulting from excavations and trenches, mines enlargements, tunnelling or resulting from previous processes.
- Wherever it is important to intervene quickly and cleanly without generating dust (hospitals, data centres, production departments of companies).
- For any demolition respecting noise level during the whole day (condos, offices, schools).
- Demolitions of structures particularly vulnerable to vibrations and percussions (historical buildings, luxury apartments, structures that could fall down).
- Wherever for reasons of space or transportability it is impossible to use bigger and heavier machinery (upper floors, aerial platforms or in confined spaces such as basements).
- Production of natural stone blocks without resorting to blasting, ensuring more safety and less material waste.