Metalliscanner MT 7
The MetalliScanner MT 7 electronic metal locator is designed for finding metal in standard residential, commercial, and industrial construction. The bright, backlit display indicates the metal target depth (in both inches and centimeters) up to 15 cm deep, the type of metal located (ferrous or non-ferrous), and whether you are moving towards or away from a target. This powerful tool saves time and money by eliminating guesswork, rework, needless holes, and costly broken drill bits or saw blades.
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT HERE: email@example.com
- Two scanning modes: Normal Scan, DeepScan®
- Locates and determines the approximate depth of 13 mm rebar and copper pipe up to 15 cm deep
- Position accuracy to within ± 13 mm for #4 rebar or 13 mm copper pipe
- Automatically differentiates between magnetic metal (such as rebar) and non-magnetic metal (such as copper pipe)
- Backlit display and audio tone clearly indicate location of target
- Pivoting handle attachment for extended and overhead reach
- Rubberized handle and built-in lanyard loop
- Can be attached to optional extension pole accessory (not included)
The MT 7 helps map the grid to avoid any metal, such as rebar, through any nonmetallic construction material, including concrete, tile and marble. Other recommended uses include locating and reinforcing rebar in masonry, measuring subsurface nail spacing in roofing material for compliance with building codes, and even detecting the nails/tacks in studs behind lath and plaster walls.